Erectile dysfunction is a common affliction for men, especially those above 60 years of age, but a relatively new product can help reinvigorate your sex life. Cyvita, manufactured by Cyvita LLC, is clinically proven to increase your stamina and sexual performance, especially when it’s combined with a common PDE5 inhibitor like Viagra or Enzyte. You do not need a prescription for this supplement, but the product website does recommend consulting your doctor if you are also on prescription medication.
Like its competitors, Cyvita is completely risk-free, and the company does offer a free trial period. This trial includes one bottle for $9.95 and an additional bottle for free. Ordering the trial does enroll you in an automatic payment plan that will charge you the full $59.40 if you do not cancel within 12 days. So if you do opt to try Cyvita, remember to cancel you order if you are not satisfied with the results.
How Cyvita Works
Male enhancement pills are ubiquitous online and many of them contain different blends of amino acids and vitamins that help your body release more nitric oxide. L-arginine is probably one of, if not the most used examples. Nitric oxide dilates your blood vessels, significantly increasing blood flow. More blood flowing into erectile tissue means a firmer, more erect penis.
But Cyvita uses a proprietary blend of enzymes to achieve better results. These enzymes — Propionyl L- carnitine Hcl and Acetyl L-carnitine Hcl — are both amino acids. So what’s the difference? Unlike the more pedestrian L-arginine, the two different sets of amino acids here work with PDE5 inhibitors to increase their effectiveness. Is the increase significant? You bet, in fact, two separate clinical trials have shown that both compounds can produce measurable increases in testosterone, energy, and quality of erection (and, yes, there is a standard method for measuring this).
- If you suffer from regular erectile dysfunction and are taking Viagra, Enzyte, or another PDE5 inhibitor, then Cyvita can noticeably improve your results.
- Although the manufacturer does recommend that you consult a physician before taking Cyvita if you are on other prescription medication, it is completely risk free.
- Cyvita is an all-natural supplement.
- The manufacturer offers a trial period that includes two bottles of Cyvita.
- Cyvita is affordable compared to competitors.
- You can take up to 6 pills per day without risk.
- Clinical studies are difficult to find, and the website inexplicably provides a link to a journal that doesn’t exist.
- Ordering a free trial automatically enrolls you into their auto shipment program.
- You only have 12 days to cancel your order if you are dissatisfied with the product.
The bottom line
Cyvita is a potent supplement offering a unique solution to erectile dysfunction. Unlike competitors, Cyvita can work with other supplements to help you produce firmer, longer lasting erections, more energy, more testosterone, and a more satisfying sex life. Few competitors offer the same value. Yes, the website does have its shortcomings, including the aforementioned link- to-nowhere, but our online research does show that it works.