Dapovar Reviews, Ingredients, Side Effects, and More
Lots of men have issues with premature ejaculation. This tends to cause a lack of confidence in many men when it comes to the bedroom, but this issue does not have to be an end to a man’s sex life. Today, there are several alternatives that can help to increase lasting power and, thus, confidence. Dapovar is one of these alternatives, promising to increase men’s performance with a clinically proven formula and end the issue of premature ejaculation. The product is created by Zaanstad-Noordwijk, LLC, and has recently become available on the U.S. market.
Dapovar acts as an SSRI to control the rate of ejaculation. Zaanstad – Noordwijk explains that Dapovar was created to essentially work on the brain’s serotonin neurons to increase their activity and regulatory function. The result is improved transmission of serotonin and, in turn, mood and a variety of functions. This is believed to have a remarkable effect on increasing the stamina and subsequently reducing the instance of premature ejaculation.
Dapovar boasts an array of all natural ingredients, including: 5-HTP (also known as 5-Hydroxytryptophan), Graffonia Seed Extract, folic acid, Passion flower, KavaKava and vitamin B6. With this unique combination, the supplement works without serious side effects.
Pros and Cons of Dapovar
- Dapovar is all-natural. It doesn’t contain any chemicals, drugs or synthetic ingredients.
- The manufacturer claims that Dapovar does not cause any side effects that they are currently aware of.
- There is a great deal of information available on the website, showing numerous studies, explaining the active ingredients and more.
- Takes as little as 10 days to begin working, but most males see results after taking the product for six weeks.
- A 100% money back guarantee is offered within the first 60 days.
- The manufacturer claims that it is safe to use this product in conjunction with other sex pills, as well as with any prescription medications.
- Customers can purchase their choice of one, three or six months worth of Dapovar directly from the website. No free trial is offered and no monthly charges are incurred. What you select is what you get and there are no hidden auto-ship enrollments. A big plus!
- Dapovar must be maintained after you’ve reached a satisfactory duration point. This requires one or two doses per week.
- None of the statements made on the website have been evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, customers should not assume that this product will cure, prevent or treat any specific disease. Consult with a doctor prior to using this product. Better safe than sorry.
Where to Purchase Dapovar
Currently, the only place that customers can purchase Dapovar is on the manufacturer’s website. This product is available in one, three and six month portions. The one month supply costs roughly $29.95, while the six month supply costs $139.95, so those purchasing multiple months will enjoy a bigger discount on the product.
Is Dapovar Recommended?
I haven’t found any reports of complaints regarding Dapovar. This may be because it is newer or that it truly does work. Typically, scam products are exposed fairly quickly, so I am leaning towards the latter. In addition, the manufacturer of Dapovar does make a great effort to provide consumers with helpful information regarding the product. This transparency makes me feel more at ease about making a purchase, so I wouldn’t attempt to sway anyone from trying this product, as it seems to be on the up and up.